Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sean Dyche is successful at Burnley because he runs the show single handed.
He has had basically the same squad together for 5 or 6 seasons which helps.
In much the same way as Moyes was with Everton he is able to play more or less the same players every week and they all know exactly what to do within the system.
Dyche is just a more acceptable version of Allardyce or Moyes in my humble opinion, we wouldn't see any spectacular difference in our style of play.
Depends where we want to be, Dyche would be here years if he was mildly successful (top 7 finishes).
If we go foreign, chances for a radical new way of playing are more likely, but we would also be changing managers more often especially if they were successful.

I reckon the results of the vote would be the opposite way round if his name was Seanio Dychini

If Everton, Saints, Stoke and Leicester hadn't of had bad seasons burnley would be nowhere near 7th. Add to that his football is as bad as Sams the answer is and will always be NO.
His football is nowhere near as bad as Sams, yes it's boring but it's more structured than Allardyce football, there is a plan with it. I think Dyche is slowly making himself into the english Simeone, give him a few more years, and even a chance at a bigger club and i do think he would win things, although it might not be the easiest on the eye to watch. Im not that bothered by this though, if you ever watch Athletico Madrid they can be bloody mind numbing at times, the key with them is they have lot's of pace throughout the team and can break quickly so they win things. I also doubt any of the fans would complain if Simeone turned up here.

His football is nowhere near as bad as Sams, yes it's boring but it's more structured than Allardyce football, there is a plan with it. I think Dyche is slowly making himself into the english Simeone, give him a few more years, and even a chance at a bigger club and i do think he would win things, although it might not be the easiest on the eye to watch. Im not that bothered by this though, if you ever watch Athletico Madrid they can be bloody mind numbing at times, the key with them is they have lot's of pace throughout the team and can break quickly so they win things. I also doubt any of the fans would complain if Simeone turned up here.

He won’t mate, his best bet would be Everton. He’ll get nowhere near the top 6 clubs, they’ll pick experienced European managers who will deliver results. Utd tried it with Moyes and look what happened.

Hes not good enough for us either, and comparing him to Simeone is laughable

He won’t mate, his best bet would be Everton. He’ll get nowhere near the top 6 clubs, they’ll pick experienced European managers who will deliver results. Utd tried it with Moyes and look what happened.

Im not comparing him at the moment, yeah that would be a bit stupid i agree, just give him a bit more time and i reckon he will make a name for himself. I personally think we need to get a more attractive style of play in at the moment just to get everyone happy again and build up some confidence.

It's not laughable at all

There's a definite double standard at play here

Young English Manager uses good defensive principles to make a team better than the sum of its parts = Rubbish

Young Foreign Manager uses good defensive principles to make a team better than the sum of its parts = Tactical Genius

Status
Not open for further replies.