2018/19 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will get a new manager, and I’m hopeful that we will offload the dross that has been bought over the last couple of years, and sign some better players that will improve the squad and see us finish in the European places next season.

Won’t win away at any of the top 6, won’t win a derby, won’t win a trophy, will have minimal away wins, will finish 7th-9th, Goodison fans will lap it up.

8th, early exit in the cups and Allardyce helping us shift another 15,000 dead wood from the fan base.

Lookman sold
Vlasic sold
Rooney banged up for not realising the old dear was actually dead at the point of penetration
Niasse entering into a relationship with his locker and said locker subsequently replacing him in the starting lineup
Tom Davies repeating his outfit and hairdo from the dixies and subsequently being penetrated by Ken Barlow
Ashley Williams finally giving birth after an 18 month gestational period
Tosun finally showing his true colours and shanking an opposition supporter

Seeing as we have never gone over 24 years without winning a trophy i am keeping the faith for next season and tipping us to somehow pick up a pot next year.

Believe brothers and sisters ;)

I predict that we wont be able to make accurate predictions on it until we at least know who our manager and DOF are. After that point, then we will be able to put out some inaccurate predictions

I predict that we wont be able to make accurate predictions on it until we at least know who our manager and DOF are. After that point, then we will be able to put out some inaccurate predictions
But isn't it fun imagining just how rubbish we will be?

2 points off City and flying high in the cups come Christmas.

Come the end of the season about 7th and two shocking capitulations in the cups and Big Sam wumming it up in our end of season assessment on Sky.

No stadium news yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.