Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
we are entitled to want better, with good football on display.

In my book, as Evertonians this is what we are entitled to. Players, staff and management working towards keeping the heritage of the club alive. That has to be earned, decade on decade. Our heritage as a club is what makes us Evertonians and why players become attached to the club.

We are a bedrock in the community and a national, worldwide football institution.

Listening to that makes me want to go asleep, he is so dour.

When asked about next season about finishing in top 6 or 4 he doesn’t show any enthusiasm, do the Sam lovers want that in an Everton manager?

He also says it’s the minority that dislike him, well hopefully a packed Goodison will put that right.

Remember boys and girls you can either plod along with this dinosaur next season or we can let the board know how we feel

Every time he speaks he does this and every time we go for it.

If it's this summer or not for a long time, I will feel such joy when he gets the boot.

I actually hate him and he's making me hate my club. A black mark on our history.
And yet the club keep wheeling him out to spout his crap. They say nothing, hoping it'll all go away and we won't notice.

We've been suckered folks.

moshiri sacked Martinez before the last home game of 15/16, fearing a toxic atmosphere at the Norwich game. So you have to ask yourself...why has he not made the same decision about Allardyce? Just a thought....

Because it won't be toxic.

Moshiri also gave Koeman public backing and insisted it was "early days" after the 7th league game and sacked him after the 9th.

Status
Not open for further replies.