Hypothetical Manager Shortlist No.1

Next manager of our dearly beloved blueboys?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats what im thinking. be pragmatic, keep things simple. people may fume but it could go totally pear shaped with a different manager. Man i dunno how the club are goign to fix this mess without a total gutting out of the current innards.......that won't be simple or pretty either! get brands in lets see what happens.
There is no point getting shut of Sam just to bring in another poor manager, and risk relegation. if we can't attract someone decent it shows the job is too big at the present time and make a rash change for the sake of it could really backfire

I reckon Silva would get us back to the level of Roberto's first season here. From there we could push on with the improved financial backing we have.

Some people only want Fonseca because he looks like a film star.

I reckon Silva would get us back to the level of Roberto's first season here. From there we could push on with the improved financial backing we have.

Or because he almost reached the semis of the CL with his Shakhtar side and was massively endorsed by Guardiola for his tactics?

That and the fact he’s an absolute hunk of a man of course

Whatever happened to the Porto manager of a few years back that wore a suit and an armband. He was all the rage back then, bit like Fonseca now.

I had a nightmare last night that we ended up with Colin W@nker. I was at the press conference when they announced it and got hauled out for screaming blue murder at Kenwright and Moshiri about how they'd betrayed the club and that I was done with Everton.

FFS.

Martinez only got that level becase he had a good foundation left by Moyes, that foundation isnt there right now. Agree about Fonseca but dont forgot people only want Silva because it isnt Sam or Koeman and not for any professional reason

As it's hypothetical I'd go AVB 72 points at Spurs their highest Prem points at the time,and stabbed in the back at Chelsea by the usual suspects.

Some of you want a long time project and shouts for Silva. Over my ded body.
He will walk away as always if a "bigger club" comes in for him again and we will start over again. Just check his stats.

I would rather go for Eddie H or Dyche and please not Fonseca...

Martinez only got that level becase he had a good foundation left by Moyes, that foundation isnt there right now. Agree about Fonseca but dont forgot people only want Silva because it isnt Sam or Koeman and not for any professional reason

i like silva, i think his work previous to hull get's totally overlooked. I mean is his work abroad much worse than fonseca's? If fonseca came over to the UK and managed two teams like hull and watford and we were in this situation in two years time, we'd be basing it off that instead of what he'd done at shakthar.

It does seem silva is below fonseca because he decided to move to the prem as opposed to his managerial ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.