Votes: 52 6.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for getting into bed with mega agents if it means getting some good football players through the door.

I totally get that.

It's not for me though. They are a massive part of what is wrong with football.

Of course the club needs to adapt/change to compete, again I totally get that. Personally though it's just another reason for me to care a little bit less.

For anyone bloody moaning about the prospect of this super agent link up....

He just got some boss players to go and play for wolves in the championship to take them up. You would be against boss players coming here and getting us somewhere?! When we have a dof currently who signs all his players from the bottom 6

The minute we accepted moshiri millions we sold our soul so kissing arse with the biggest influence in player transfers can't be such a bad thing.

Alternatively we can keep pretending and have Steve and Sam here keeping us Everton

If the marriage to Raiola thing is true then as distasteful as it is, it's part of the modern game.

If you want Everton to leave seasons like this behind for good and try to become one of the big boys again you have to swim in these murky waters.
The sooner we start paying 'super agents' millions of pounds the better, as we'll get nowhere with our current set up. The fact that we've gone backwards after spending net 120m over 2 seasons says it all. We have no clue how to spend money to let's get an agent in who can help us turn into a decent team.

If the marriage to Raiola thing is true then as distasteful as it is, it's part of the modern game.

If you want Everton to leave seasons like this behind for good and try to become one of the big boys again you have to swim in these murky waters.
Bingo! Money aside there’s only a handful of elite level clubs in the world that don’t need to sell themselves to players and whether we like or not we are not one of those. In some cases (and I include the RS in this) when the club itself isn’t a big enough pull then it’s normally the chance to work with an exciting manager that brings players in….. we most definitely don’t have that right now so working alongside the biggest agent in world football can only help. If this man advises players this is the right club to be at they will listen to him and reading back previous interviews he’s done he’s always talked positively about Everton post Moshiri coming in. United have had a working relationship with agents for years and Wolves have used it to great success this season. Like it or not it’s the way the game is going and for a change it would be nice to see Everton be one of the clubs leading the way rather than wait 5 years and then play catch up.

He just got some boss players to go and play for wolves in the championship to take them up. You would be against boss players coming here and getting us somewhere?! When we have a dof currently who signs all his players from the bottom 6

The minute we accepted moshiri millions we sold our soul so kissing arse with the biggest influence in player transfers can't be such a bad thing.

Alternatively we can keep pretending and have Steve and Sam here keeping us Everton

Wrong bloke mate, that's Jorge Mendes

Or just jib it all off. That is always an option.

I am not against signing "boss players".

I am against selling our soul even though I totally understand that it needs to be done.

I don't want to be like other clubs. I want us to be Everton.

It's no big deal like. I can just chose not to partake.

Ugh. Getting in bed with Raiola.

I'm all for getting into bed with mega agents if it means getting some good football players through the door.
I totally get that.

It's not for me though. They are a massive part of what is wrong with football.

Of course the club needs to adapt/change to compete, again I totally get that. Personally though it's just another reason for me to care a little bit less.

I hear ya, guys.

It makes me sick the way these agents feed like leeches on the game.

But sadly it is the way of the world today and as it is a matter of swimming with the sharks or being eaten by them then we just have to suck it up :(

Status
Not open for further replies.