Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interior ties in with todays reveal looking at the top 3 picks.
(Capacity 57,982)
Outer shell ( on the right) looks similar to the Selfidges building at the Bullring Birmingham.
All depends on the overall shape now.
I'm guessing its like a big ship ( something I heard quite a while back)
Gonna be Boss This.
Titanic Stadium has a nice ring to it.

You could be right, but I am sure I remember seeing drawings that showed the ends would be river and road... but I could be wrong, wasnt that the flow drawings about how to get people away from the stadium?
The side of the stadium will be facing the river.

The stadium is going to be oriented North to South (sunlight and broadcasting considerations dictate that)

I’ve only ever asked for one thing on this new stadium, and that’s a conservatory.

Was anything mentioned about the conservatory during the workshop? Reading between the lines, I’m certain there will be one, but it would be nice to get early confirmation.

The side of the stadium will be facing the river.

The stadium is going to be oriented North to South (sunlight and broadcasting considerations dictate that)
Is that the players side facing the river so they can make a quick escape and so Usmanov's yacht can moor easily alongside?

I think the pitch might run along side the Mersey with that big screen being on a glass wall so you can see the city behind it (like the yank stadiums, plus did Meis himself suggest something like that? Not sure though)

That would mean the 1878 stand with the old seats would be a smaller stand for the arl nostalgic fans (bullens arl fellas chewing worthers basically) the large stand would account for the missing seats and be a great view

Just my guessing like

US Bank stadium is the one. Funny it also had a translucent roof as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.