Dan Meis Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does he mean "he doesn't want to spoil it"? Spoil what? Does he think if he tweets more pics it'll be called off?

Lol.

Spoil the surprise/reveal I assumed.

edit. Though his tweet showed either an aerial shot of the roof, a seating plan, or what looked like a Matchbox Motorway racing course. (age related reference there btw. Scalectrix with springs basically).

Genuinely don't get what the goal of these workshops is?

After two years, are they really only now 'consulting' fans on what they want from the stadium?

They've been talking about how we will be in the stadium within 3-4 years. Mais has been involved right from the start - are these workshops supposed to influence the designs he is apparently in possession of?

Pure bs all of this. Stalling tactics, only aims are to deflect from the shambles surrounding the entire club right now and give fans a fake sense of having some sort of influence regarding the look and feel of a new stadium.

Think it’s Spurs stadiums blueprints.. I haven’t verified this with a simple google though.
Imagine, after two years, he called a workshop and presented to them the Spurs' stadium blueprints. Would definitely not surprise me, and seeing as their logo is on it and they're building a new one as we speak, I guess that is their stadium and there is absolutely nothing to see regarding ours. Shocking.

I am most interested in the bogs at this soon to be built stadium (lol lol)...I hope each flushing bit of porcelain has a picture in the pan of the obese Dutchman and gormless Walsh...target practice.

Ha Ha.

It's not an Agatha Christie book.
Superb.

And in any case, I doubt the others fans are even arsed what Meis thinks about Spurs' new stadium while he's on the Everton payroll yet unable to present anything tangible after two whole years of working on the 'project'.

Another gravy trainer to go with the rest of them. Hell, good work if you can get it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.