Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pmsl if that is the team. Jagielka, Keane, Bolasie, hahaha, when Mori, Holgate and Davies are all fully fit. It'd almost be like accepting relegation.

Yeah coz Davies has been boss recently hasn’t he? :oops:

Jags is still probably the best defender at the club. Mori hasn’t played in forever and is average anyway, don’t understand the people begging for his inclusion.

If that’s the team I’m happy apart from Bolasie who’s gash but we’ve no one else since lard arse loaned lookman out

Jags is still probably the best defender at the club. Mori hasn’t played in forever and is average anyway, don’t understand the people begging for his inclusion.

If that’s the team I’m happy apart from Bolasie who’s gash but we’ve no one else since lard arse loaned lookman out
Nope

Quicker we get to 40 points the better.

Then we can hound out the fat gravy guzzling yetti

This in spades. Don't care if it means he's here another week if we smash Brighton all over the shop tomorrow. In fact I can even cope with him being here until 5 minutes after the last game of the season if we win all our remaining games.

An Everton loss is just a kick in the weekend ballsack.

Never want Everton to lose, no matter what tit is in charge at the time as that tit will never outlast the club!

Loaning Lookman was so fkin stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.