Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion, KO 15:00 Sat 10th March

What’s the best mince?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What better way than a humiliating home defeat against the woeful Brighton to bring the curtain down on the embarrassing Allardyce regime?

Where are the lads who were shouting for Klaasan to get game time the rest of the season?
Just curious because he could not do any worse than the rest and when he was in the team, he was the scapegoat.
But nothing has got better with him not being in the team since.
We are badly broken lads.

Where are the lads who were shouting for Klaasan to get game time the rest of the season?
Just curious because he could not do any worse than the rest and when he was in the team, he was the scapegoat.
But nothing has got better with him not being in the team since.
We are badly broken lads.
for me Klaasan should be on the bench,and get to play the last 20 min.
this is a must win game.

If we are to have any chance tomorrow Schneiderlin must start.

Only joking! Thought I'd raise the gloom with a bit of levity!

I harbour little optimism toward our shower of big girls' blouses managing to piece together a win. I also won't be getting up to watch the likely humiliation. I genuinely dislike Everton circa 2014-2018- they're an absolute shambles .

Brighton to win 2-1

I harbour little optimism toward our shower of big girls' blouses managing to piece together a win. I also won't be getting up to watch the likely humiliation. I genuinely dislike Everton circa 2014-2018- they're an absolute shambles .

Brighton to win 2-1
I think we may actually dominate our way to a 0:0 victory. *

* moral victory

Pickford
Coleman / Keane / Jagielka / Baines
Walcott / Gueye / Davies / Sigurdsson
Tosun / Calvert-Lewin

Robles / Holgate / Funes Mori / Klaassen / Rooney / Bolasie / Niasse

Status
Not open for further replies.