• OUT

Votes: 727 84.4%
  • Shake it all about

Votes: 82 9.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DWbmbk4WkAEZ6Dc.jpg

Be helpful if he communicated with the media; at least give us an explanation of what he has done or is trying to do. The silence from him or the club on the past eighteen months transfer dealings/playing style or strategy leaves him hung out to dry. Pobably fairly.

In every job there are responsibilities & expectations. So far he has failed. I don’t see us building for the future. In fact we have an ageing disjointed first team. If he has been over ruled on players in the past tell us - I think he has to jointly sign off purchases - if he thinks what we have got is good enough he has failed.

Surely has to accept responsibility? Like others, amazed he is still here. I suspect it’ll be a matter of convenience. Can see Kenwright & Moshiri sacking him at the end of the season and laying all the blame for blowing £200m at his door.

Can’t see them two taking any responsibility either for the mess we are in!!

I'll keep saying this until the summer. Walsh HAS to go this season. If you are looking to blame anyone for the total mess of this season then he is target number one. It was his job to oversee transfer activity, it was his job to ensure money was spent well and it is obvious he failed. If we sacked the manager for the mess and nothing improved then he should go as well.

Why the hell would moshiri trust him to oversee any more money spent?

He went for players at their peak in bolasie, sneiderlin, williams, siggurdson, walcott. The problem with that is in 3 seasons time there resale value will drop considerably.

He went for players at their peak in bolasie, sneiderlin, williams, siggurdson, walcott. The problem with that is in 3 seasons time there resale value will drop considerably.
Walcott aside, God help us if the others were supposedly at their peak when we bought them, we'd be fortunate to get even half back on what we paid for them

why should we worry about resale value? we're not aiming to be liverpool constantly flogging our best players. We want to look for success and the quickest way getting there is buying players in their peak.

... it's just a lot of them haven't come off. It happens, bigger names have flopped in the prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.