New Everton Stadium Discussion

Not too sure about that mate.
What I recall apart from the usual kopites moaning about traffic congestion and great crested newts in the river Alt was more about the impact on places like Burscough ,Maghull and other peripheral areas.
Or do you think Kirby has been reaping the benefits without the proposed stadium ?
I'm just reporting the reasons for the DK application refusal based on local impact.

Everton keep positing snipits it an interview with Dan Meis. Doesn’t look like a club trying to ease its fans into knowing that the stadium move is dead. Just shows how much some on here love to spin negativity.

The jungle drums are banging... a month after this fan survey closes i reckon we will see our new stadium design on the banks of the royal blue mersey

Yeah, think we’ll definitely see something before that business breakfast on March 16th. Hopefully it coincides with Kenwright leaving, too.

My mates mate, the one who said about those events, reckons announcement by end of the month. As in Feb.

Not sure what exactly they will say mind, if they have this breakfast thing in the diary 2 weeks later.

Said it the other day, and no one batted an eyelid, but IF these announcements and breakfasts are positive, concrete news, (and I was told they are), then that must mean that funding has been sorted.

So its either external cash/loan, or Moshiri has it sorted himself. Lets see I guess.