2017/18 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is an opportunity because of a free weekend for team bonding in a more relaxed environment on the back of a win, polarising thoughts for a good finish to the season, getting away from cry arsing boo boys, warm weather training, serious answer.

Well, yesterday the site I have been following had Everton in the upcoming matches list, and I have been wondering who the hell is Universidad Católica, thinking they might be having some friendly matches in wherever they went for a trip. Turns out there is one another Everton in South America and now I feel like an idiot for waiting the game start.

Well, yesterday the site I have been following had Everton in the upcoming matches list, and I have been wondering who the hell is Universidad Católica, thinking they might be having some friendly matches in wherever they went for a trip. Turns out there is one another Everton in South America and now I feel like an idiot for waiting the game start.
lollol:Blink::bye:

Can’t believe people are already writing him off after 3 games lol. Tosun is miles better than fan favourite Niasse.

Like it or not though Niasse scores goals.

Might be lucky or not meant or whatever but he's got the incredibly valuable habit of getting his name on the scoresheet.

Tosun doesn't appear to have that nack although he seems to enjoy running round looking like he's trying.

No way I'd drop Niasse at the moment.

...or maybe you two can pipe down as you haven't got a clue?

Got me wrong there Mate, just replying to the post, regarding some do just seem to want the money and not play for it, Schnieds for example.
Personally do not accept what BFS says about Tosun biding his time for me that is rubbish. Get him on the bench and give him some time as a sub. Then we can see how he is coming on. If one does not play no amount of viewing on a training ground is going to show how if he is up for it IMO.

Remember when Niasse arrived at Everton, we had all that stuff about him not being fit. Seems like a repeat. I accept Niasse has knocked in a few goals of late but he isn't good enough to play centre forward for a team aiming to be top 4/6. Let us see what Tosun is like, give him a run in the team, Niasse on the bench to be introduced as a sub once Tosun has run defenders ragged.

Remember when Niasse arrived at Everton, we had all that stuff about him not being fit. Seems like a repeat. I accept Niasse has knocked in a few goals of late but he isn't good enough to play centre forward for a team aiming to be top 4/6. Let us see what Tosun is like, give him a run in the team, Niasse on the bench to be introduced as a sub once Tosun has run defenders ragged.

We don’t have any players whatsoever good enough for top 4/6. Pickford potentially, that’s it. No idea why people think we are even aiming for top 6 tbh.

Can’t believe people are already writing him off after 3 games lol. Tosun is miles better than fan favourite Niasse.

If you think Niasse is a fan favourite, you don’t know much about Everton.

Best of a bad bunch of strikers, dragged out of the U23s and given a new locker because we were desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.