2017/18 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Turkish brethren have gone to ground and they can barely muster any semblance of a defence between them for their glorious Cenk.

Come and explain yourselves you cowards, you promised us a goalscoring supremo, you flooded the forum with positive noises about Tosun and you've been badly shown up and run for the hills.

We just want answers.

The Last Half Seasson performance...

answers enough?

cheers

Be sold back to Beskitas in summer for half the price
We will have a new manager in the summer. I wouldn't rule out any of our current players.

Tosun looks to have a good touch and apparently is a great finisher. Personally I think he's a bit slow but Harry Kane isn't fast either so in a different setup who knows.

We lost to a small team from Cyprus and atalanta a mid table Italian team. Betsikas (sp?) would crush us if we played them.
Arouna kone and Ryan Babel are star players in Turkey.

They get a home advantage due to their mental fan bases but don’t pretend that the standard is any good.

The Last Half Seasson performance...

answers enough?

cheers

Yes thanks for the answers mate, those being that he looked alright for half a season for Beskitas in a YouTube compilation, tremendous stuff.

So from what I can see so far the Turkish fans have confirmed he has played second fiddle a lot because every season they sign someone else to play in his position and he's a really nice guy, if I'm not mistaken that's about it?

I'm afraid I can't field any further responses from Turkish fans as they've shown themselves up horribly here.

Arouna kone and Ryan Babel are star players in Turkey.

They get a home advantage due to their mental fan bases but don’t pretend that the standard is any good.

Besiktas eliminated Liverpool from Europa League couple of years ago, where they beat Tottenham at home and got a draw where they crushed Tottenham in London. Same year, 0-0 at home with Arsenal and lost 1-0 away at Champions League play off.

I like how every team in Turkish League is equal in your eyes. Porto plays a more crap league than Turkey's but sold too many good players to every other team in Europe. So quit your bullshit, having some crap teams in the league does not make every team in that league crap. I don't think any team below 8th in Premier League could do much in Europe as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.