• Yes

Votes: 342 56.1%
  • No

Votes: 268 43.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense to boo. Yes he's been a disappointment this season. Yes he appears to have been a fool when Unsy was in charge, but to boo will destroy his confidence, which will do us no good, destroy any resale value he might have.

Want him sold, yes, but for good money, and that'll only happen if he starts performing. This'll never happen if the crowd behave like utter apes.

Save your books for when Barkley takes his seat in the away bench (or behind it).

I wouldn't have done it myself but I have no issue with those that did.

Although I reckon booing is best reserved for final whistle of exceptionally poor showings.
Not nice at all is it? Booing = scapegoating I know. However, he ranks down there as the very worst of the players we've had in terms of his behaviour on and off the field.

The fans who booed him are well justified. I wouldn't endorse it ordinarily, but something has just snapped in respect to this individual. There's no sympathy or respect for him whatsoever.

think some of that was for the manager playing him. So pleased he was dropped, felt uncomfortable with the booing, but the manager needs to to get it.

I'll never understand booing anyone in a blue shirt. Yes he's been an arse but how is that going to help him. As someone earlier said silence would have been better. No wonder he's not even been remotely arsed lately when he knows the knives are out for him before he's even done anything.

I hope the boos make the manager think twice about selecting him in future and definitely lead to his sale very quickly after the season. Well and truly deserved to be honest. Manager also needs booing for his crazy decision to bring him on.

I hope the boos make the manager think twice about selecting him in future and definitely lead to his sale very quickly after the season. Well and truly deserved to be honest. Manager also needs booing for his crazy decision to bring him on.
It will have the very OPPOSITE effect.

Sam loves winding his detractors up, as he's underlined post match today.

Status
Not open for further replies.