Votes: 91 9.3%
  • Silva

Votes: 283 29.0%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 30 3.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be Silva too. It's an open door for both sides now.

If he's coming, get him in as early as possible.

Fresh start for everyone, and end this constant negativity and fear surrounding the club.

He wouldn't be my first choice, but we badly need unity and purpose throughout the whole club.

I'd have almost anyone today after that press conference. 5-1 mauling to pick through and a general sense of defeatism permeating the club to try and make some positive inroads on, and that man turns up 30 minutes late and waffles for 10 minutes before getting off.

An utter shambles this club is under him and that clown who hired him.

Bournemouth are top of the form table at the moment and may challenge for Europe. Eddie Howe has been fantastic and has got them where they are playing good, positive football. Don't get why people aren't keen to give him a go.

Because you're a bad Brexit simpleton if you rate any Englishman who's involved in football as a manager or player and don't have the nuanced, cultured analytical skills that the rest of us do.

Can’t wait for a new manager to bring some new optimism and a lift to the place! Sam is stinking the gaff out and peeing all over any expectations and trying to dumb us down into his relegation fodder comfort zone so that he come out looking like Super Sam who saved the day.

Genuinely would rather bring someone else in now - I just cannot see how staying as we are will be for the best. He’s already declared the season a write off when we could and should be gunning for 7th and a Europa place which will make us more attractive to signings and managerial targets.

I think it will be Silva too. It's an open door for both sides now.

If he's coming, get him in as early as possible.

Fresh start for everyone, and end this constant negativity and fear surrounding the club.

He wouldn't be my first choice, but we badly need unity and purpose throughout the whole club.

Yes, I am opposed to the idea of Silva coming at all.

But.

I reckon Moshiri will have him so it seems inevitable.

That being the case, tell Sam and the Merry Men to do one, fetch Silva in right now and see what we can salvage from this train wreck of a season.

I'd have almost anyone today after that press conference. 5-1 mauling to pick through and a general sense of defeatism permeating the club to try and make some positive inroads on, and that man turns up 30 minutes late and waffles for 10 minutes before getting off.

An utter shambles this club is under him and that clown who hired him.
Liked how he mentioned EITC. the only good thing we have going for us, Wow.

Can’t wait for a new manager to bring some new optimism and a lift to the place! Sam is stinking the gaff out and peeing all over any expectations and trying to dumb us down into his relegation fodder comfort zone so that he come out looking like Super Sam who saved the day.

Genuinely would rather bring someone else in now - I just cannot see how staying as we are will be for the best. He’s already declared the season a write off when we could and should be gunning for 7th and a Europa place [/b]which will make us more attractive to signings and managerial targets[/b].

Probably the last thing the bugger wants if he harbours hopes of being here next season.

ilva would be a bad appointment.

His last 2 jobs in the England have been woeful and he seems to be about the money and using clubs as stepping stones.

His his agent Jorge Mendes by any chance?
Hull vastly improved under him. As did Watford. And then we came along. Everyone uses everyone as stepping stones. We're not Real Madrid. Ask boyhood blue barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.