Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few weeks back I would have agreed but he is talking himself out of a job. Inept performances when at the very least they should be drilled and hard to break through. Creating friction with players, blaming them solely for the Arsenal defeat, and just for good measure what appears to be belittling of Lookman who should be here long after he has gone. Could be another player who can't wait to jump ship now.

He will have to pull out some results to give any hope for next year, else it is going to turn nasty almost straight from kick off in August.

I hope you are right. Everton under Allardyce is a bitter pill to swallow.

He was hired to get us out of the mire by hook or by crook as he has done for other clubs. In order to get him we had to give him a decent contract. He likes his money. He probably wouldn't have bothered if it it was just a contract till the end of the season.

He won't be here after May. But we will still be in the Premier League.

Only if we're able to lob said people into the back of it!

Seriously though, our fans won't do anything. The heart has been ripped out of the club and most people are happy to just sit and watch.

Hmmm, I dunno, flying planes and the like goes against everything I see the club standing for personally. It feels a bit modern fan style.

They boo and they moan on message boards. I think that's enough, the powers that be will have people on the likes of here keeping tabs on the general opinion (the grasses...).

We don't need protests, we are a boring to watch average club. There are bigger fights to fight in life.

The biggest protest anyone can make is to vote with their feet and pockets.

How about a leaflet drop? Mobilise 20 fans in each stand to distribute anti-Walsh/Sam leaflets as people walk into the stadium!

I can take the criticism, it’s no problem to me. I can tell you this though, as a man who tactically looks at every single area to play against the opposition, all those who said we should have played a back four, go look at what Swansea did against Arsenal with a back five on Tuesday. Systems will mean nothing if the players play crap.”

lol I know it's been posted before, but that ^^^ is so 'kin outrageous in so many ways it'll never be topped by a manager of this club.

Samosaurus the technical genius
Swansea the role model
Players played crap

This feller is Everton manager. We've fallen into the abyss.

I'm willing to throw in £100 to get a plane above Goodison demanding Allardyce, Walsh, Sammy Lee, Shakespeare get the boot asap.

I don't know what it would cost, but surely it shouldn't cost more than a few grand to hire a plane with a pilot for an hour, attach a big massive bloody banner and fly it over Goodison. Right?

Plane banner is made to capture media attention mate. Way too subtle.

Banner in the stadium is far more eye catching. Big banner that can’t escape anyone’s sight.

I’m willing to contribute as well.

How about a leaflet drop? Mobilise 20 fans in each stand to distribute anti-Walsh/Sam leaflets as people walk into the stadium!

Wouldn't that just be preaching to the choir? I don't think people need written confirmation of their boredom whilst watching us.

That said it would make a nice keepsake. I still have my replay ticket from years ago when a game was at risk of being called off because of fog (Leeds United I think it was in 1996) and they would hand them out so you could get in if the game was replayed as you had already used your season ticket voucher for the game. I found this strange as there was always about 50 extra tickets at the back of the season ticket books that would never get used but it was a lovely piece of weird memorabilia as it looked like it was printed in the 50's complete with drawings of players in long shorts and massive boots.

Actually, they probably WERE printed in the 50's knowing the state of the club back then...

Banner in the stadium is far more eye catching. Big banner that can’t escape anyone’s sight.

Just out of interest...who's attention are we trying to capture?

Quality. £200 quid already. I'm sure we don't need that much, so the more people we get on board the cheaper it will be for all involved.

I'm all for a big kin massive one in the Park End and another in the Gwladys.

The board, the manager, the media.

I know they may or may not bother, but if the voice gets too loud to ignore. They will probably have second thoughts about letting him stay next season.

And you don't think that the board, manager and media (who cares about that lot anyway) are not aware of the feelings or the situation?

Why waste money spray painting your mums bedspread on pointing out something that is already known?

They are not as stupid as people want to believe (they do a good job of acting like it though...)

Averaging 1.18 points a game, compared to 1.2 a game before he came in.

And he's had £50m to spend on players as well.....

Not sure how you've reached them ppg figures.

We were on 15 points from 14 after the West Ham game, and we now have 16 more points from 12 games under Allardyce.

We have improved our points per game since he's been here.

And you don't think that the board, manager and media (who cares about that lot anyway) are not aware of the feelings or the situation?

Why waste money spray painting your mums bedspread on pointing out something that is already known?

They are not as stupid as people want to believe (they do a good job of acting like it though...)

The current grumbling on the internet is way too easy to ignore and brush aside mate.

I haven’t seen a single report from the media that says the fans refuse to accept sam for another season.

Should we stay passive and let them continue acting as if it’s not a big deal?

There are many forms of “protest”, since I couldn’t be there to sing his sacking for 90mins, I’ll contribute in another way!

Cushions!
How big is the bloody plane??? You would need a jumbo to put that message on.

There must be a room at Goodison somewhere with all the old cushions in, get them out and get them dropped out the back of that plane!
Many on here will not have a clue what I am talking about, but historically you could “hire” a cushion in the Main Stand or Upper Bullens! The sight of these raining down on the pitch at the end of a bad game was something to behold, they were spun with some feeling and venom out of the top decks like old fashioned frisbees!
And to top it all, nothing the cushion throwers we’re watching back then was half as bad as the absolute dross we are being served up with at the moment!

Well I can't disagree with the sentiment. A lot of our senior players are not right for us and need to be swapped out for those with a more winning mentality and the drive to perform every game. I think we need to look at the sort of players who were successful at City as they were transitioning - the Milners/ Lescotts/ Barrys/ Bellamys/ Zabalettas/ Kompanys of this world - not overly exciting but they put a rigid backbone into a club that needs to be imprinted back onto the DNA of the club. Who will be our new Reid or Gray? Over to Mr Walsh...
You were doing ok until you mentioned Mr Walsh.

Status
Not open for further replies.