Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s missed out from those quotes is Allardyce admitting that they hadn’t had time to work on the formation/style of play since Wednesday and had just looked at videos of Swansea playing and talked it through.

Here’s a clue you Neanderthal, don’t try and play a different style/formation if you haven’t worked on it on the training pitch just play same formation/team as on Wednesday night!

That is a breathtaking comment the guy is literally calling it in as a manager far too safe and he knows he is under no pressure, at least Koeman admitted when he hadn't prepared the team properly after the Atalanta game

People need to understand that the players Allardyce has inherited are garbage left behind by Koeman and Martinez. Theo Walcott, one of Allardyce's signing, has been shining. Alllardyce needs to be given the summer with proper financial backing, to get rid of a lot of garbage and invest in good signings, which should form a spine of our team, like he did with Walcott. Let's not forget, Allardyce dug us out of this relegation battle.

Nice one Sam, but just no..........

Got to be this team till the end of season. Don't change the line-up every week we only got 1 game per week.

Pickford

Coleman Holgate Mangala Martina (Baines as soon as he is fit)

Davies Gana

Walcott Rooney Sigurdsson

Niasse

Let's face it no one likes being beat and especially that bad, but the silver lining has to be that surely he can't stay in the job next season. (Unless we go on a 7 game winning streak or something to that effect)

"I'm not suited to Bolton or Blackburn, I would be more suited to Inter or Real Madrid," Allardyce said.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.