cautious positivity

cautious optimism?

• We're actually ace

• Yes things look a little brighter

• Some improvement BUT

• Still doom and gloom

• Are you allowed cheese on toast on your ward?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kev

player valuation - PRICELESS
Knee jerk following a win?

I am not suggesting for one minute that everything in the garden is rosy, but just a few weeks back the threat of relegation loomed very large, (and yes I'm aware that things could still yet go breasts up.)
I believe however that we are now looking at the teams immediately above us rather than those below.
The return of Seamus was always eagerly anticipated, but the manner of his return and the promise shown in the partnership between him and newly signed Theo Walcott has helped to foster a feeling of cautious optimism.
Despite the reservations (and outright hostility) shown by some, I also believe that the loan signing of Mangala was a no brainer. He is a very experienced, powerful, left footed defender and I think he will prove the doubters wrong and will be a huge boost to our unbalanced defence.
The season has been a nightmare, it's a right off, we have nothing to play for (again) and we will all be happy when it's over, but I am at last actually looking forward to our matches again.

Arsenal are up next at Highbury. Pfft, so what? Bring it on. COYB

we have home games against palace, brighton, Newcastle, southampton and liverpool

we have away games to Swansea, Huddersfield. burnley, stoke, west ham and Watford

im writing off city and arsenal games just cos

surely we can get 9 points from those 11 games

I expect 3 at home to brighton at the very least

This new feeling of optimism felt by many is what you all felt like at the start of this campaign and I got shot down for mentioning it could all go wrong.

Lets just get this season out of the way

Would be nice to see us show some consistency between now and the end of the season and god forbid actually win away from home again.

A little brighter.
Wasn't it great to see some chemistry between Everton players for a change last night.

Thought siggy was good too, gana is all we need in front of the back 4 which Imo will be improved by mangala (oh cuco u little scamp) we still neeeeeeed a left back.

Seamus needs to be our captain, end of.
No doubt man city did us a favour yesterday but our attacking play (Yea we did actually attack! ) was great at times.

As for allerdyce.. Hate to say it but we needed him when he came, if we can punt him with minimal fuss at seasons end and bring in (tbh, not a clue who) then maybe we can look forward to next season after being desperate for this one to end for so long.

Coyb let's smash the arse next lol

At least I'm Everton happy today!

Reactions: Sy-

Status
Not open for further replies.