Should we go for Silva?

Should we go for Silva?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be very tempting now for Moshiri to hire Silva for f.a. in the summer and use the cash saved from the Watford compo to get Allardyce and co out....that's if he's available. Southampton must be looking closely at him if they get rid of Pellegrino.

Question is interesting.

...but do we actually think Moshiri is actually considering this? We seriously wanted him but I just cant see him doing such a radical decision (????)

I don't buy this "head was turned" stuff. Bit of new manager bump and he's got pretty similar goal difference before and after our approach, just luck whether the goals you score win points.
table.PNG

It must be very tempting now for Moshiri to hire Silva for f.a. in the summer and use the cash saved from the Watford compo to get Allardyce and co out....that's if he's available. Southampton must be looking closely at him if they get rid of Pellegrino.
Billy Liar will arrange this.....clap clap clap

Not a chance I’d want a manager who downs tools as soon as another club show some form of interest.

Also wouldn’t want any manager who managed to concede 3 goals against us this season.

I remember the days when we could score three goals against a team in a season. I remember when playing West Brom wasn't a big game.

No....bfs deserves a chance to see what he can do...

Silva looks like a quitter anyway, do we really want him here...

Status
Not open for further replies.