Booing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldnt give a rats arse about sam hes a stop gap youre the type of person the sensible blues despise sitting round one of them who stinks of pies and bo and talks absolute balls all game like youre some expert while the poor person behind you has to stare at your dandruff while you booooooooo like a bad spoon

You've deffo used that shout a few times and think it' boss, when it's not.

For someone who doesn' boo you seem a little cagey! It' alrite mate Sam still loves you x

Warned
You've deffo used that shout a few times and think it' boss, when it's not.

For someone who doesn' boo you seem a little cagey! It' alrite mate Sam still loves you x

Why are you going on about Allardyce for ? Go and wash your hair you tramp and use some roll on haha

You thought the foam hand was boss you Birkenhead plazzy muppet that wasnt either

Booing melt

I don't get all this crying about not booing players.

1- They get paid loads of money to play a child's game for entertainment
2- They are "professional" so if booing hurts their ego and causes them to play worse than they need shifted on
3- It's a mild way to express discontent with the players performance, coaching decisions or perceived lack of effort. (Could single players out and say some not so kind words or just boo instead)

If they can't handle the sound, work harder for the shirt and hold each other accountable on the pitch, in training and in the gym.

Goodison has a chronic wool problem if its so bad watching us give up your season tickets so proper supporters to go the game because the crowd these days are negative whining [Poor language removed] who leave early to get back to widnes and bathe in their own negative [Poor language removed]

If I did itd have 4 fingers and a thumb unlike you ye 6 fingered mutant

I dont even need to ask if youre a wool the everton arent we name is a giveaway I bet you lurk on facebook groups adding all the woman to try get a knee wobbler

Everton arent ye haha bell end give you seat up for someone who wants to back the team you stay on your facey groups stalking the munters son

Couldnt give a rats arse about sam hes a stop gap youre the type of person the sensible blues despise sitting round one of them who stinks of pies and bo and talks absolute balls all game like youre some expert while the poor person behind you has to stare at your dandruff while you booooooooo like a bad spoon

Why are you going on about Allardyce for ? Go and wash your hair you tramp and use some roll on haha

You thought the foam hand was boss you Birkenhead plazzy muppet that wasnt either

Booing melt

6rakQ0E.jpg

I'm an expat of 10 years and as I'm now working in Asia I don't get to the matces anymore. My wife asked me during half time if I wanted to fly back to watch a game. I said no as the football stinks. As the boos rang out at full-time she said she understands why I don't want to go

I'm an expat of 10 years and as I'm now working in Asia I don't get to the matces anymore. My wife asked me during half time if I wanted to fly back to watch a game. I said no as the football stinks. As the boos rang out at full-time she said she understands why I don't want to go

Because it's a long way to fly and a lot of money to spend to watch your team play 90 mins and not shoot?

I don't get all this crying about not booing players.

1- They get paid loads of money to play a child's game for entertainment
2- They are "professional" so if booing hurts their ego and causes them to play worse than they need shifted on
3- It's a mild way to express discontent with the players performance, coaching decisions or perceived lack of effort. (Could single players out and say some not so kind words or just boo instead)

If they can't handle the sound, work harder for the shirt and hold each other accountable on the pitch, in training and in the gym.

You could take any team of ‘professional’ players and have 40,000 people boo them every week and it would have an effect.

We have young players in the team and how anyone thinks it does them any good is beyond me. This ‘I pay my money so I’ll go and boo’ attitude is pathetic and is no doubt related to our failure to win anything for a lifetime

I wonder when Walcott last experienced booing? Not at The Emirates surely where the fans ' mouths are so stuffed with prawns they can't emit proper boos. Also their team tends to be good.

This ‘I pay my money so I’ll go and boo’ attitude is pathetic and is no doubt related to our failure to win anything for a lifetime
Maybe, just maybe, people are entitled to boo if they aren’t entertained or encouraged after Shelling out money. Or should no one say anything bad about anything ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.