2017/18 James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because somebody mentioned the luck of the Irish when he is obviously not Irish. ... I think you're seeing something that isn't even there to be honest.
Why mention what has previously been a bone of contention among international supporters then?

Jesus. He's most deffo don't have a luck of the Irish.

That's because he is from Glasgow, to Scottish parents.

People used to make similar jokes about English lads who were called up to the Ireland squad. The likes of Terry Phelan, Jason McAteer & Andy Townsend etc.

However, it's totally inappropriate to be facetiously questioning James' nationality after what happened today.

You're at liberty to disagree with @Groucho
However, you don't see the number of reports that the Moderators do and in particular in this thread over posts by the particular poster who has previously been asked to refrain from such posting.
That's may well be the case .. and I wouldn't argue the point but I still think the post was interpreted. I don't wish to have a lengthy argument over it ..I'm merely pointing out what I thought was wrong.

That's may well be the case .. and I wouldn't argue the point but I still think the post was interpreted. I don't wish to have a lengthy argument over it ..I'm merely pointing out what I thought was wrong.
You've already done that, this is prolonging it.
So, let's knock it on the head eh?
No need to reply as that would be further lengthening it !

You've already done that, this is prolonging it.
So, let's knock it on the head eh?
No need to reply as that would be further lengthening it !
Haha. .. well played. My discussion was with groucho. . I'm sure he's big enough to reply for himself but I can see this is only heading one way now you've stepped in on his behalf as usual.

Haha. .. well played. My discussion was with groucho. . I'm sure he's big enough to reply for himself but I can see this is only heading one way now you've stepped in on his behalf as usual.
If you would care to explain that, take it to pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.