January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you say that, I have read a rumor in my brain that Edinson Cavani and Mats Hummels have always said that they love the history of Everton and would love to play here...
That great, but sadly the rumour in my brain reckons Fat SAM doesn’t fancy either of them and would prefer van Aanholt and Defoe :(

upload_2018-1-16_16-58-4.png

It's a mutual agreement @orly. He knows, he has no future at Sunderland, we're paying him 60k a week to basically spend maybe 70% of his time in the treatment room. We simply can't justify that amount, considering our terrible financial situation. This is best for both parties. We don't know the full details. My worry, is that Rodwell will seek legal action and will take us to the courts to battle it out, just to try and squeeze every last penny from the club. Hopefully, is he has any dignity, he will accept that he has been paid millions by the club, doing nothing to justify it and will leave it.

When he leaves it will be a hugely cathartic moment.

Carry on with your point scoring though...

My worry, is that Rodwell will seek legal action and will take us to the courts to battle it out, just to try and squeeze every last penny from the club

Surely you mean "recover that which he is contractually entitled to"?

Fair play to him if he forgoes 6 months or so of his remaining deal. He has suffered enough already.

terrible financial situation

??????????

You assured me this was nowhere near the case the other day?!?!?! Liquidation now inevitable?????????

Bringing in walcott. Need to ship out a LOT of 'dead wood' (shneiderfruad, besic, cuco the clown and jagieka and williams will need to be replaced at the end of the season.) An ACTUAL left back, coleman back and we *LOOK* like a decent team again

Status
Not open for further replies.