Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, FA Cup 3rd Round, Friday 5th Jan 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually have the strangest feeling we will nick this in a pure robbery. And in doing so will have a new favourite striker scoring a pure fluke winner.

Haven't seen Liverpool beat Everton in about 4 years. I go for a walk, or go to the cinema when it's on!
Actually going to watch this one tomorrow. Expecting a heavy defeat, but as it's a cup game, don't really care. I'd care more if it was a semi. So in that respect won't be as upset as when it's a league match

Stekelenberg
Neville
Yagjelka
Kroldrup
Galloway
Barkley
Barmby
Hutchinson
Big Vic
The Straq
Offside Jo

2-2 to us

With almost 8,000 tickets allocated for the mighty blues tomorrow someone on Twitter said a new record for anfield,, its never had that many Scousers in there before. COYB.
Remember we played there before and lifted trophies there so its not a great one that

See they've got quite a few injury concerns. Young naive me would start talking up our chances at this point but I'm too old for that trap now. No matter what team they put out they'll dominate the game and we'll be clinging on for dear life.

Hoping we can bring them back to Goodison. Absolutely no expectation of that happening though.

Would go with the following:

Pickford

Kenny Holgate Williams Martina

Gana McCarthy

Lennon Siggurdsson Bolasie

Rooney

Then after 60 minutes take Bolasie off for Niasse and drop Rooney deeper and Davies for McCarthy. Niasse operates alot more effectively from the bench and DCL offers no threat at all and should only come on if we are losing and we need every forward on the pitch.

Yeah my lad has just come in and said something along the lines of Allardyce saying he'll go with a strong team etc.
Yeah mate he said he's playing the strongest one possible to him,then again he's got to,there will be more than 8,000 blues at that dump outsinging that lot,he will know the importance of this game to us blues and I think you'll see a much-improved performance from us than the last time we were there.I'm backing us for a win.COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.