Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just know training this week will consist of everyone linking arms in two banks of four in front of the goal, with Fat Sam firing frozen turkeys at them with an air cannon whilst screaming 'Respect the Point!!" through a megaphone to prepare them for the Chelsea onslaught on Saturday

Koeman built a side with no pace, no fight and no comaradery.
Sam is working well with what we have. The young players are playing great. Holgate, DCL and Kenny have been fantastic and Tom Davies had a measured influence when he came on.

I hope he can continue to build this side and hopefully win a trophy here.
He will be desperate to succeed here and has my backing for the foreseeable.

Sam is working well with what we have. The young players are playing great. Holgate, DCL and Kenny have been fantastic and Tom Davies had a measured influence when he came on.

I hope he can continue to build this side and hopefully win a trophy here.
He will be desperate to succeed here and has my backing for the foreseeable.

These are Koeman's players - the squad he assembled - so no, that's wrong.

Yes we’ve only played one decent team since he came here (Liverpool) but I wonder if any other manager could have got as many points as Sam has done with his start. Certainly tonight for example, we would have lost that game a month ago after going behind. Once again, he gave big credit after the match to his back room staff he has brought in. He strikes me as a good man manager of players, how I’d love to see what he could do with a fully fit Ross Barkley in the team, in comparison to Koeman. Bigger tests await, starting with Saturday, but everyone has got to be delighted with his start.

Status
Not open for further replies.