Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of pathetic cryarses in here tonight (apart from the obvious, idiot WUMs). Moaning cos we won. I swear some of you would have us relegated just so you could shout "told you so". Who gives a toss if the footy is a bit crap right now? We're scoring goals, hardly conceding and winning games. Better than "ol' moonhead" and "Unsy" managed with the same bunch. Should be ashamed of yourselves with some of these attitudes. Samuel ain't my first choice, but if he keeps doing what he's doing and we continue to improve then I'm right behind the fella.

Sam is not lucky.what's wrong with some people on here.
Did you actually watch the first 3 months of the season it was some of the worst football
Ever seen.he has got us competing and winning again.
Ffs sakes swallow your pride we support Everton .
Keep it up sam lots more team spirit since koeman was sacked.

Bunch of pathetic cryarses in here tonight (apart from the obvious, idiot WUMs). Moaning cos we won. I swear some of you would have us relegated just so you could shout "told you so". Who gives a toss if the footy is a bit crap right now? We're scoring goals, hardly conceding and winning games. Better than "ol' moonhead" and "Unsy" managed with the same bunch. Should be ashamed of yourselves with some of these attitudes. Samuel ain't my first choice, but if he keeps doing what he's doing and we continue to improve then I'm right behind the fella.
Agreed. Loving Sam and his 'hardly any goals conceded' team.

Massive lols generally that after THAT first third of the season, it's not even slightly unrealistic to expect that we should finish 7th again. Everyone outside of the top 6 is soooo gash in the prem right now (excluding Burnley, although they should drop off a bit in the second half).
Which is why a lot of our fanbase (myself included) were bricking it about us getting relegated.

?

Has arranged an 11v11 game tomorrow for fringe players to 'impress' him. Also confirmed that Niasse is not injured.

Last edited:
Massive lols generally that after THAT first third of the season, it's not even slightly unrealistic to expect that we should finish 7th again. Everyone outside of the top 6 is soooo gash in the prem right now (excluding Burnley, although they should drop off a bit in the second half).

Burnley are in the top six right now.

I’m just sayin’ :pint2:

Brilliant post mate.As i said before once Everton win, i couldn't care less, about who's sitting in our dugout as manager, as long we have a winning Everton team.Big Sams royal blue army, continues to march triumphantly on!

Something that stuck in my mind, the NBC feed during the Newcastle game zoomed in on him and the announcers confirmed his dress shirt had monogrammed cuffs. He's like Tony Pulis in that he's so absurd that I can't hate him, especially if we are winning.

I dont think you can complain about 13 points out of 15 unless you are Man City, and we are not.

The one goal was from awful marking by Williams, otherwise they hardly troubled Pickford. Plus, with better forward play we could have had 4-5, as both Lennon and DCL missed great opportunities badly. Pretty? Not for the most part. But 3 goals is pretty, and its now been 11 for and 2 against in 5 games. Will it hold? I dont know. But no sense in getting worked up about potential bad times so that you cant enjoy the good ones!

Something that stuck in my mind, the NBC feed during the Newcastle game zoomed in on him and the announcers confirmed his dress shirt had monogrammed cuffs. He's like Tony Pulis in that he's so absurd that I can't hate him, especially if we are winning.
I think by absurd you’re suggesting he is a character......I like that in him. Too many wannabe PEP clones around the touch lines these days ....I think swerving Silva was a lucky escape
Big Sam
His own man

Status
Not open for further replies.