2017/18 Ross Barkley

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a player you think is a waste of space, over rated, lazy and greedy you seem to be a bit worked up over him.

I hope your ex doesn't have a pet rabbit.
Don't all women have a rabbit? usually in their bottom drawer, so I've been told.

For a player you think is a waste of space, over rated, lazy and greedy you seem to be a bit worked up over him.

I hope your ex doesn't have a pet rabbit.
Can't say I'm at all happy with Barkleys stance, but some of the stuff being written about a player who could still have a big say in our season is embarrassing. I reckon 99% of the posters on here would run out of jizz in 1 minute flat if he did a u turn and signed a new contract. It would be worth it just to see the vaulting on here.

Can't say I'm at all happy with Barkleys stance, but some of the stuff being written about a player who could still have a big say in our season is embarrassing. I reckon 99% of the posters on here would run out of jizz in 1 minute flat if he did a u turn and signed a new contract. It would be worth it just to see the vaulting on here.

I’d love him to sign a new contract. I don’t think he is as good as people make out (I think he could be, but he isn’t consistent enough). I highly doubt he will sign a contract anyway, and from the outside, he might be feeling like he can’t now because of everything’s that’s been said since it all started and that his only option is to leave.

I’d love him to sign a new contract. I don’t think he is as good as people make out (I think he could be, but he isn’t consistent enough). I highly doubt he will sign a contract anyway, and from the outside, he might be feeling like he can’t now because of everything’s that’s been said since it all started and that his only option is to leave.
Pretty much agree with all that. I can also see him not being tfrd out in Jan if nobody meets our asking price. He offers something different and is still our most creative player. If he stays I can see him having a big say in our season.

I understand fans feelings as Im the same. But some of the comments on here are rediculous.

giphy.gif

99% homosexual then?

Pretty much agree with all that. I can also see him not being tfrd out in Jan if nobody meets our asking price. He offers something different and is still our most creative player. If he stays I can see him having a big say in our season.

I understand fans feelings as Im the same. But some of the comments on here are rediculous.

What????????

Lets get Barkley sorted...

Lets get a decent fee for him....

Let's move on & invest in the future...

Barkley is leaving you can bank on it...

Status
Not open for further replies.