Homepage Update: Liverpool vs Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what the perspectives are on undeserved

Liverpool have stolen results from us in more controversial and clearly undeserving situations. Even FA Cup semi finals as Everton fans over 50 know only too well.

Undeserving means taking free kicks 10 yards nearer to the goal or Poll calling full time.

As far as I can see both goals were legal and no mistakes were made by the ref. Clearly BFS waited for them to tire.

The Kloppite has himself to blame for arrogantly resting the Ugly Twins.

Jurgen Klopp, speaking (arguing) with Sky Sports: "Our performance was good. We didn't score often enough. I saw only one team playing. I can't believe the situation with all the challenges. We were clean and didn't make any fouls. There is always one nasty one - Sigurdsson made that. A clear red card. You see the picture of the penalty. Calvert-Lewin is smart but it is nothing. But it is a penalty and one team can celebrate and we can't.

"I don't understand why the ref is doing that [give the penalty]. I didn't use one swear word. Only one team is trying over 95 minutes to win it. The other team are not in our box and didn't have a shot on target bar the penalty."

AndyC submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Liverpool 1-1 Everton
rooneyrs-1024x461.jpg

Wayne Rooney rescues a deserved point from the penalty spot at Anfield.

Match report to follow.

...can you just add the word ‘controversial’ before penalty to make it sound even better.

Jurgen Klopp, speaking (arguing) with Sky Sports: "Our performance was good. We didn't score often enough. I saw only one team playing. I can't believe the situation with all the challenges. We were clean and didn't make any fouls. There is always one nasty one - Sigurdsson made that. A clear red card. You see the picture of the penalty. Calvert-Lewin is smart but it is nothing. But it is a penalty and one team can celebrate and we can't.

"I don't understand why the ref is doing that [give the penalty]. I didn't use one swear word. Only one team is trying over 95 minutes to win it. The other team are not in our box and didn't have a shot on target bar the penalty."

..apparently Allardyce then walked in with a big smile on his face.

why didn't we deserve a point can someone tell me ?. We have just come up possibly one of the most inform attacks in European football. hung in there when it got tough when a month ago we would have crumbled and gone down by five or more. got one chance and took it, flamin well deserved point imo.
How many? the rs were all saying (even us). The answer is 18. All off target.

What an absolute turd he is

Gomez challenge was the same as Sigurdssons in my view!

Status
Not open for further replies.