Match Thread Everton v West Ham - 8PM 29/11/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deep joy. I was laughing my tits (moobs) off as the goals were flying in.

Oh how they laughed when they 'beat' us to the Olympic Stadium. He who laughs last.....

Hope the nasty little racists get relegated and disappear into oblivion like they deserve.

Nice one EFC.

P.S. Did you know they won the world cup?

I had no idea. They really should mention that more :coffee:

Don't know if anyone else noticed, at the end of game,Moyes came on the pitch
and walked over to the West Ham fans,applauding them, the reaction he received was pure gold, he received every obscene gesture under the sun from the West Ham fans,
funny to see.

Well done for last night. West Ham have got to be worried now! A team low on confidence such as yourself yet you ripped them to pieces pretty much from the start. Good to see Rooney deliver and a very nice hit for the third

Obviously not many people happy with the Allardyce appointment but in the short term it might be the smart move. You looked a bit in free fall before last night and whatever you say about him he knows how to keep teams up. The thing is if he keeps you up (which I think he will) do you wanna be going into next season with him in charge and all that money to rebuild the squad?

Well done for last night. West Ham have got to be worried now! A team low on confidence such as yourself yet you ripped them to pieces pretty much from the start. Good to see Rooney deliver and a very nice hit for the third

Obviously not many people happy with the Allardyce appointment but in the short term it might be the smart move. You looked a bit in free fall before last night and whatever you say about him he knows how to keep teams up. The thing is if he keeps you up (which I think he will) do you wanna be going into next season with him in charge and all that money to rebuild the squad?
probably not but it would only cost us 6 mil to terminate the contract

Brilliant game...I was so happy to see those goals hit the back of the net (I almost broke my phone)! LOL We looked real good last night for the most part. Our possession and passing was on point, especially in the first half. We resembled a serious football team. If we can keep this up with Niasse back in the lineup we will certainly be harder to beat going forward. The defense was shockingly good - Holgate and Kenny for sure. Williams was better except for the weak PK foul...he made up for it with a nice goal. Cuco was there and didn't screw up, so that was good enough I guess. The only lineup change for me would have been Vlasic for Lennon. I also would like to see more of Lookman i.e. splitting time on the right between Vlasic and Lookman would be ideal for me.

Let's keep it going Saturday!!! COYB :cheers:

Mason Holgate was most impressive last night. He won most balls in the air and looks far quicker than any of the other centre backs.

He just lacks some composure on the ball.

How good to see Kenny, Holgate, Davies, DCL, Lookman and Vlasic featuring last night too.

Status
Not open for further replies.