Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have rather that money be given to a decent manager, he will sign alehouse players and make sure he pockets a few quid himself. You want to trust that alleged crook with our money?
if it means staying up then yes.

we are the worst team in the division by a mile.

Southampton were rubbish yesterday, but we made them look like PSG.

Could have done this weeks ago if this was going to be the outcome!

What absolute cretins are running Everton Football Club Ltd? lol

We were trying to get a better or at least a bigger/more tolerable name manager, but instead of results picking up after Koeman left we started to get worse. 5 weeks ago no one would have wanted Allardyce, that is probably now 50/50 because most can see we have some serious issues at the club.

In hindsight we should have employed a manager the week after we got rid of the ronk when our stock was highest, I'm surprised even Allardyce would want the job now.

That's utter rubbish mate. The board have waited 5 weeks, and are reportedly now going to go for someone who could have been appointed on day one. He's also a terrible manager with a history of causing clubs massive long term problems, and a disgraceful human being to boot. But yeah, i'm just bothered about someone cool coming in.

Getting Bolton in to Europe, keeping several teams up that looked doomed, all on limited funds, doesn't suggest he's a terrible manager. You might not like his style of football but he's got far more experience than someone like Silva who many would have been happy with.

I don't like the guy as a person but it's not a popularity contest otherwise we'd still have Martinez.

What I find amazing is that so many are still confident we won't go down, whoever we appoint, despite the shocking displays this season.

This is a bad day. However, of course I will be one hundred per cent behind the big man, and fortunately from that position I won't be able to see the result of this decision.
On a side note, Kirsty Gallaghers tits are amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.