Martin O'Neill

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might just be Tony O’Donaghue that he gets stroppy with but I’m not sure.

He is a very intelligent man away from football but I’m afraid his tactical knowledge is sadly lacking now.

Ya tony knows how to wind him up but in fairness he falls for it and comes across like a real stubborn git. Think he forgets that he is talking to the country and not tony on a one to one. I forsee priblems when things get a bit hetic. When we get mauled in the derby for example :(

Ya tony knows how to wind him up but in fairness he falls for it and comes across like a real stubborn git. Think he forgets that he is talking to the country and not tony on a one to one. I forsee priblems when things get a bit hetic. When we get mauled in the derby for example :(
I see problems in the derby no matter who is in our dug out. Although this is the sort of derby we tended to win in the 90s- on our arses and going in like lambs to the slaughter.

I see problems in the derby no matter who is in our dug out. Although this is the sort of derby we tended to win in the 90s- on our arses and going in like lambs to the slaughter.

Reckon different characters then tho. We had some lads with some cojoneys then. Ferguson, horne, parkinson ebbrell . And lads who could score. Totally different now. Bunch of softies.

..if he’s appointed it’s only because the person/people we most want are not prepared to join us (for whatever reason).

I have no opinion on such appointments because it’s almost a lottery. The only thing with this bloke is that he’s treated Everton with disdain as ROI Manager.

O’Neill wouldn’t be my choice, I think he’s been very antagonistic towards us but i’m not that precious about it that I wouldn’t be happy if he gets us mid table.

..if he’s appointed it’s only because the person/people we want are not prepared to join us (for whatever reason).

I have no opinion on such appointments because it’s almost a lottery. The only thing with this bloke is that he’s treated Everton with disdain as ROI Manager.

O’Neill wouldn’t be my choice, I think he’s been very antagonistic towards us but i’m not that precious about it that I wouldn’t be happy if he gets us mid table.

Trouble is Eggs, should he be appointed (I personally doubt it), his disdain of Everton as manager of the RoI will earn him very little wriggle room with the fan base... he would need to win and win immediately and sustain it to have any chance of washing away some of the smell of said disdain.

Status
Not open for further replies.