Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most annoying and frustrating thing is that we know from past experience that the board will wait until serious irreversible damage is done i.e, out of Europe, out of the league Cup, mountain to climb in the table and then they will act leaving the whole exercise pointless as the season will be effectively over and ruined well before Christmas. He has just had a 2 week international break after a dire start to the season (and end of previous season) and nothing has changed or improved other than his tan. Needs to be sorted now while we still have a chance of getting something out of the season. Even a temp Rhino and Ferguson would be better than RK and there would at least be some passion injected into the team and management.

Black_taxi_cab_01_149-AH_in_Pristina.JPG

I'd like to think if we are going to sack him , we are currently identifying and approaching the next manager now. We still have time to make a proper appointment, no emergency in house let's see how they do shenanigans, a proper qualified ,experienced replacement. Let's face it , there must be some enquirers already. Make the sacking and new appointment in the next international break if needs be.
Tuchels free, let's make a brave appointment for once. No more 'safe' appointments,it's poo or bust time.

Yes he should go as soon as moshri has found a replacement (I hope they are looking now). I think also whoever was involved in making decisions last transfer Window also needs to go or not be involved in January (so half the border and Walsh as well)

And more thing. Reports in espn and elsewhere today that koeman wants to buy Williams carvalho, a central defensive midfielder, for 35 million. I had to lol

Koeman must have some sort of cdm/park the bus mania - i can totally see him playing Schneiderlin, Gueye and carvalho at the same time with 2 or 3 number 10s in front of them- would be koemans dream!

The most annoying and frustrating thing is that we know from past experience that the board will wait until serious irreversible damage is done i.e, out of Europe, out of the league Cup, mountain to climb in the table and then they will act leaving the whole exercise pointless as the season will be effectively over and ruined well before Christmas. He has just had a 2 week international break after a dire start to the season (and end of previous season) and nothing has changed or improved other than his tan. Needs to be sorted now while we still have a chance of getting something out of the season. Even a temp Rhino and Ferguson would be better than RK and there would at least be some passion injected into the team and management.
Yep. 5th place was a justification for 2 more years regardless of form. Koeman has done even less

Reactions: Lob
And more thing. Reports in espn and elsewhere today that koeman wants to buy Williams carvalho, a central defensive midfielder, for 35 million. I had to lol

Koeman must have some sort of cdm/park the bus mania - i can totally see him playing Schneiderlin, Gueye and carvalho at the same time with 2 or 3 number 10s in front of them- would be koemans dream!

In reality we don’t actually have a proper defensive screen in the squad like Carvalho/Dendoncker so don’t really see a problem with those links.

In reality we don’t actually have a proper defensive screen in the squad like Carvalho/Dendoncker so don’t really see a problem with those links.

Its clear now that Gana can only tackle and I don't know what Schneiderlin does...

We just need one top player in DM and id go for Dendoncker.

Status
Not open for further replies.