In order to fasten the process

• It's ok to be ok with 0 points

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • NO I always want / expect Everton to win

Votes: 67 88.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously most of evertonians still believe Koeman can turn it around, or they are stubbornly keeping up appearances.

Win - ofcourse - is what we all want but draw steers us to unknown paths and Uncertainty. We are at crossroads imho....win or defeat.

manhunter-red%2Bdragon%2Bthe%2Bcurse%2Bof%2Bhannibal%2Blecter-tom%2Bnoonan-stephen%2Blang.jpg

Do you see?

I always want to win, unless its a ManCity/RS type scenario.

Draws are boring and not enough for us currently.

I hope Koeman wins every game as EFC manager.

Not winning means a ruined week/weekend, and we plunge further into trouble. RK will win in the end with a big pay-off and we would be left in the mire.

If we cant win down there then the jig is up for winning any away games this season. They are poor quality overall but they dont sit back and compensate for it. There'll be ample opportunity to get in behind them and score.

This is must win territory for me, and I think we will win it too.

The bigger picture is to prevent us from having another loss that will further weaken confidence. If that means drawing I will take that, of course we should go there and win in normal circumstances, but these aren't.

IM guessing you're not making the trip down for the game....1-0 down injury time, do we want to score an equaliser lads and make the trip at least worth while. Nah youd rather lose?!
I understand you perfectly. And if you read my posts carefully youll get my drift. We are living tough times.

Result won't make any difference to the board. If he was only this game away from getting booted then they'd have got rid during the international break. I'm afraid he's got a while yet unless he walks.

Status
Not open for further replies.