Match Thread Everton v Apollon Limassol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserves the sack for introducing Klassen the new butch Wilkins his foul needless gave them the equaliser!

Klassen done okay Joey and was far from the guilty culprit tonight. The tactics and set up again were woeful. Davies didn't know where and what he was supposed to do 2nd half whilst there's 2 natural wingers sitting on the bench.

Awful football to watch, players not knowing their position so not knowing when it's their turn to close down or not.

I'd be non fussed if he was given the sack for the huge lack of cohesion and lack of balance on show game in game out

I think we have to reach for the positives here, it's obvious that we are not playing anything like decent football but that's because we are trying to create something new, this is the start of the breakaway into a land of milk and honey.

I predict in the future everyone will want to play our version, let's call it Gashball for now. It's plain to see we have all the best gashballers and together we make the best gashball team on this planet. The trophies will pour in.

Klassen done okay Joey and was far from the guilty culprit tonight. The tactics and set up again were woeful. Davies didn't know where and what he was supposed to do 2nd half whilst there's 2 natural wingers sitting on the bench.

Awful football to watch, players not knowing their position so not knowing when it's their turn to close down or not.

I'd be non fussed if he was given the sack for the huge lack of cohesion and lack of balance on show game in game out
Davis on the wing was laughable!
Sack RK asap!

I predict in the future everyone will want to play our version, let's call it Gashball for now. It's plain to see we have all the best gashballers and together we make the best gashball team on this planet. The trophies will pour in.

giphy.gif

At least we didn't lose , eh

Normally I'd smile at that and give it a 'like', but tonight mate I just cannot see any positives. The manager I thought would only be a Moyes lookalike, looks worse. Good players look bereft of confidence and now even the kids are failing......

Could Unsworth actually do worse? Could he?

Here's another thing to ponder. Walker got Norwich to 3rd in the Prem, Royle got Oldham relegated. Both sides were up there in the relegation odds when it first started.

But tell me, who was the better manager? Right now, as we did in the autumn of 94, we need a man of the club to motivate a team in dire need of direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.