Match Thread Everton v Apollon Limassol

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate. Did he put it in his own net or something? Or did he play the ball back from our free kick and their red card?

Just saying like, flavour of the month to hate on the guy.

I'm not hating Klaassen but it was a needless silly flick. Yes everyone else could have done better before and after too. I'm annoyed seeing we look vulnerable in the air I would be drilling into them no free kicks unless it is absolutely necessary. I would have said the same if it had been anyone else.

I personally don't care that they only scored 2. They aren't playing fast, they aren't used to each other, they are lacking a true CF, and it's obvious. I was happy to see Baines actually attack a bit. Siggy's touch on the goal was sick. There were some other good moments.

But to concede 2 goals against these clowns is inexcusable. Holgate and Williams were a complete disaster. And you can see the skill and the talent of Holgate, but he's just not stronger enough or tough enough to start in the middle on an EPL club. Every set piece they were a threat. Every one. No height, no guts, no courage, just pathetic.

Again, like Koeman said, he need a CB and a CF.

I personally don't care that they only scored 2. They aren't playing fast, they aren't used to each other, they are lacking a true CF, and it's obvious. I was happy to see Baines actually attack a bit. Siggy's touch on the goal was sick. There were some other good moments.

But to concede 2 goals against these clowns is inexcusable. Holgate and Williams were a complete disaster. And you can see the skill and the talent of Holgate, but he's just not stronger enough or tough enough to start in the middle on an EPL club. Every set piece they were a threat. Every one. No height, no guts, no courage, just pathetic.

Again, like Koeman said, he need a CB and a CF.

Everyone keeps saying how great Holgate will be, I just don't see it, he's a liability, always has been and doesn't seem to improve. Williams should be hung drawn and quartered.........

Status
Not open for further replies.