Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we all know the team needed time to gel..but it is decided by RK himself.He chose to replace which player he dislike but dont care about the team spirit...
And even we lose but it doesnt mean we can accept with this poor performances for recent games. We only have a SOT in recent game from DCL...
With no formation, no team spirit, no tactics, I would like him to be sacked ASAP.

Pickford
Kenny -- Holgate -- Keane -- Baines
Schneiderlin --Gana
Sigurdsson
Vlasic -- Calvert-Lewin -- Lookman
This in my opinion is way more balanced than what we witnessed today.

Loads of experienced bench options if changes need to be made + Davies as an impact player.

This back4 isnt going to put the fear in any opponents; Regardless of how bad Williams was, this back4 looks so light.

My opinion is that he is clueless, he's had to change the team around every time we play because he has got it wrong in the first place.
He doesn't give a sh1t about Everton and it shows in his style and language.
I want someone who cares and has a clue what he is doing, absolutely cannot stand this melon head.

Spot on.

Yep. Keep saying no progression. We havent progressed playing staff wise. We didnt finish off what we started in june. Thursday night football will have a big effect on this squad. A blind man could see we needed a least 2/3 even 4 more top signings to have a go at top 6 with lukaku and barkley gone and going.It is possible we will finish mid table.

Don't understand people going mad at the suggestion that we are mid table. Spurs brushed us aside like nothing today. They totally disrespected us. It was shades of the end of the Martinez era where I was just embarrassed of what I was watching.

If you're not improving every year something has to give. It's utterly depressing knowing that we're with the rest of the bunch outside the top 6.

This, Gana and Schneiderlin = Grim combination. Only need 1 of them.

I think the last 2 games have shown we don't have a strong enough defence /cdms to park the bus and stop the top teams. So we may as well put a more attacking mid in for shneiderline. And at least try for a goal.

Is this about the time where people quote my posts from when we hired him and tell me I was right ?

Unsworth should be manager next...get these super talented young lads in the team and bin off dross like Williams and Martina!

As I say though, it's the formation and tactics, everything else, not just the striker situation that is the problem.

We 'come to press and play attacking football' says Koeman.

We do neither.

Koeman doesnt shut up about pressing football. Yet his team does not press or look like having any kind of organised press tactic. If you look at liverpool , city etc you can spot it straight away. You dont need to have any skill on the ball to be able to press as a team. This puzzels me alot :oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.