Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just get the impression that Moshiri isn't a big fan.

He expects a Top 6 finish as a minimum. I can't see us even getting 7th.

How do you know what he expects? Until he starts buying players that are capable of getting us into the top 6 it'll be a pipe dream for him.

How do you know what he expects? Until he starts buying players that are capable of getting us into the top 6 it'll be a pipe dream for him.
Moshiri said in a live interview onSky that he expects top 6.

Koeman has blown £166m and it is very worrying.

I'm a Koeman fan and want him to turn this around, but I can see us failing miserably.

Back to reality for some, I suspected spending £150 mill on 8 or 9 new players wouldn't automatically mean we'd compete with the best teams for a champions league place this season. We look exactly like what we are....a new team who've hardly played together and are finding it difficult to gel especially when we play superior opposition. Hopefully we'll get it together and by Christmas we'll be settled and looking like a team again.

I just get the impression that Moshiri isn't a big fan.

He expects a Top 6 finish as a minimum. I can't see us even getting 7th.
I don't see us giving Koeman that pay off unless things reach as bad levels as it did in the last few months of Martinez and it won't get that bad because Koeman knows how to drag out results against the poor sides when we're playing badly in a way Martinez doesn't. Even if we did want to sack him, who realistically could we get right now who's good enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.