Ronald Koeman discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get what he is up to, even before we went behind we were playing crosses into Rooney and sandro against two big centre backs, at the back we are getting to be a shambles and no drive from midfield and no goal threat. baffles me at the moment this fella.

I don't see how this is Koeman's fault. As he said, they needed a left sided CB and a CF. We got neither. That game was crying out for both of those things.
Yes a centre back but even with say giroud just don't see how with the other players on the pitch how he would have made a difference

67beec6a9215cd85af2ed7dbd2292cb8.jpg

Seriously why didn't he change the formation. Davies had a field day down the left. Then playing awful players like Martina and Williams. He needs to realise you need pace and width. Ridiculous. One of the worst performances I have seen that.

I supported Koeman and gave him a free pass last season, but questions need to be asked when we produce such poor performances. Especially at home. Can't just use the excuse that we were playing a top 4 team every time. That's a loser mentality. What's the point turning up then?

He needs to play players who can run with the ball and take players on, Lookman can do that and he wasn't in the squad..

People now realising what koeman is

If he's doesn't improve on last season he'll be under pressure. Still doesn't feel like the squad he wants.

But it's a fair assessment to say that was as bad as a Martinez shocker today. Worryingly Koeman's yet to produce get anything close to the perofomaces we put in under Martinez in his first season.

His record pre Everton didn't exactly suggest he'd set the world alight so sadly this doesn't really come as much of a surprise.

Utterly terrible football to watch and it's a first XI mostly of his signings. We are still a CB, RB and a Striker short of being anywhere near competitive. I question even with those acquisitions whether Koeman is the man to take us forward.

For those saying that koeman told the board we needed a cb and striker.... why the "explicative" did koemoyes head off on a golfing trip to Portugal instead of trying to help bring in those players

Status
Not open for further replies.