• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Use of mobile phone abroad now part of normal monthly allowance so no problem using moby
I'm flying into Milan on Wednesday night, train to Emilio on Thursday.
You?

Looking at the selling criteria, anyone who want a ticket for Atalanta and has a season ticket will probably be able to get one in their own name (and therefore get the credit for it). 4,000 is a big allocation at short notice.
Thought you don't get credits for Euro aways

So I have converted my neighbor here in Canada to a Blue he is going to Ireland and Liverpool with his mrs, what would be the chances of him getting two tickets for the Burnley game....he is a big NFL fan and never been to a proper footie game.

Thanks in advance

Thought you don't get credits for Euro aways

From memory, in previous years the club haven't included away cup games. But this has changed as of this season.

http://www.evertonfc.com/unhoused/europa-league/ticket-information

Away tickets

For the start of the Europa League campaign, Everton will continue to distribute away match tickets to those with a purchase history from the 2016/17 season. At a date yet to be confirmed, Everton will then alter the match ticket credit system to base priority on attendance in the 2017/18 season, to include both away games (league and cup) and home games (cup only). In certain circumstances, the Club may distribute all away match tickets on production of photo ID at the relevant stadium, or at a venue nearby.​

Got two Homes going spare for Bournemouth and Limassol on the 23rd and 28th....holiday!!
Face value (roughly) @£50 for the two. Can handover at the Spurs game on the 9th. Upper Gwladys.
Call or text me on 07716 455472 - Chris.

Can get 2 for Atalanta if anyone needs 2 tickets? Will be calling in to Goodison tommorow to pick up United tickets so can stick in post at lunchtime tommorow if it helps anyone out?

Unable to go to Bournemouth at home due to my brother's wedding - just put two unobstructed tickets (Lower Gwladys) on Stubhub for less than face value.