Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful with that shout friend. You might get called a Kopite or a negative tool, no alternative opinions allowed here.
Nobody has a problem with differing opinions, it's the blatantly over reactionary ones that are annoying. I'm not happy with Walsh but we have made good recruitment in other areas. Also to want the manager to leave us is utterly embarrassing. I mean come on, we haven't got important positions so now you want to weaken us further.

Say what ye want. The bedwetters were right. Those calling out the bedwetters and there was many. They kept saying relax now there is 4 weeks left. Relax 3 weeks left .2 weeks left. 5 hours left. They wont admit as it is not their character. The window again is a failure. The second summer window in a row. It leaves us in mid table finish in premier with thursday night football having a big effect. What was walsh/koeman/board doing for last 4 weeks. So much for the project. The players that signed are no doubts at home texting where is this top forward we were promised.

Not replacing Lukaku will be our undoing. Obviously the new players will need time to gel, and hopefully we'll become more of a threat going forward, but there's a pretty worrying lack of balance to the squad now.

Genuinely think we'll struggle to get 7th again. I'm not much of a kneejerking bedwetter, but the thought of watching Williams and Jagielka playing every week until at least January makes me want to vomit.

There's no pace. Like none at all. People mock Enner Valencia, but at least he gave us an option off the bench. Now we have Aaron Lennon to do that job.

It all started so well, but we've finished the window with just as many problems as we started with. I'd be pretty pissed if I were Koeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.