Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what we brought in.... we have still paid out 166 million.
Pretty sure accountant moshiri would disagree. Of course it matters what we brought in. So if you look at Everton accounts it will show we spent 160million and are 160million down? Nope it will show we actually spent 47 million..

As I said we have signed some good players and if we managed to get a striker it would have been a lot better. But still not good enough.

NBCSN quoting Matt Law saying Ross to Chelsea is off but maybe in January? Also noted the price was £39 mil.

if chelsea come back in in january i don't want us to deal with them at all tbh, otherwise it'd be really fishy. They're not exactly desperate for ross, so unless it's a set-up they should be so put off by his actions to not want to bother with him again. If they do i think alarm bells should start ringing in our hierarchy given his injury.

Pretty sure accountant moshiri would disagree. Of course it matters what we brought in. So if you look at Everton accounts it will show we spent 160million and are 160million down? Nope it will show we actually spent 47 million..

As I said we have signed some good players and if we managed to get a striker it would have been a lot better. But still not good enough.
Mate whichever way you spin it... we've outlayed 166 million on players.

I don't think the blame lies solely at his door, but he unquestionably shares some responsibility.

personally i don't think he should take any of the blame. If we were priced out of a player at any point, that's not his fault, if he doesn't have the money, he doesn't have the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.