Atlanta stadium?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try Stansted to Milan Malpensa with Ryanair for decent flight prices.

Then get the train across to Reggio Emilia (2 hours) which is about £50 return

On the Friday back from Milan Bergamo into Stanstead

Very Hard to get away from this place.

We're flying at 10am from Verona, which is 70km away, but trains and buses stop at 8.30, so we have no chance of getting there, so we're now staying in Bologna, and getting a 5.45am train up to Verona.

Plus side is train travel is ridiculously cheap :lol:

For anyone who follows Italian football, which English team would you compare them too?

West Brom? A solid but unspectacular team who do themselves proud every year but will never be a club that actually goes anywhere or wins anything.

Or maybe West Ham? A club who are fairly well known but are no way near the size they think they are and are lucky to even be in this league, utter dirge.

Some info please.

For anyone who follows Italian football, which English team would you compare them too?

West Brom? A solid but unspectacular team who do themselves proud every year but will never be a club that actually goes anywhere or wins anything.

Or maybe West Ham? A club who are fairly well known but are no way near the size they think they are and are lucky to even be in this league, utter dirge.

Some info please.

They have won the Cup once and Serie B six times...but that's it.

Take your pick of clubs in England with similar record

Politically they are the polar opposite to Hajduk - they are far left.

Would love to welcome Everton to my brand new hometown stadium

MBSTADIUMTURF4.jpg
looks [Poor language removed].

Some info please.

I can't really scope them this year to be honest.

Last year they had a few good players who caught the eye. Kessie and Conti were then sold on. But they've proved to be quite shrewd in the transfer market to be honest, and have bought solid, if not unspectacular signings.

At Goodison, we should be too strong, but it could be tricky heading to Italy, I think them playing 120+ Miles away from their stadium, could impact them... well, I hope.

But expect a tight game, they only lost to Lazio, Palermo and Udinese at home last year. Winning 13 of their games at home (only three by more than 1 goal interestingly). Their away form wasn't bad either. Will be an interesting match up, and they should not be taken lightly.

Oh and this will be their first European game for nearly thirty years too. Their last euro campaign was 1990-91, when they lost to Inter in the Quarters of the Uefa Cup.

Last edited:

Where are people basing themselves for this game ? I'm flying solo into Bologna on the Wednesday - not sure whether to stop there 1 night then Reggio Emilia the night of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.