Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just on a random note... when I scoured the Swans forums over the initial news of Siggy all that time ago, many of their posters were adamant that Llorente was one of the lesser headers of the ball in their squad.

Make of that what you will,

But we got £8m for Cleverley, £24m for Lescott, £48m for Stones and we might get £10m back from Niasse! Not too bad.

this convo was about our cast offs tbh, so lescott and stones shouldn't really be included. We have fringe players definitely more talented than those mentioned above. Ibe was just as bad as pennington, for example, yet went for £15m. If we sold pennington i bet we'd accept for about half a mil at most.

Really wonder why we didn't try for Mahrez. No other team in for him and that would have gone in our favour. Proven PL winger and is left footed most importantly. He would have given us the great balance on our right side. On the left we could opt for Sigu/Bolasie/Mirallas. Klaasen/Rooney in the middle.

maybe you answered you're own question. I think he has his sights higher than us tbh.

this convo was about our cast offs tbh, so lescott and stones shouldn't really be included. We have fringe players definitely more talented than those mentioned above. Ibe was just as bad as pennington, for example, yet went for £15m. If we sold pennington i bet we'd accept for about half a mil at most.

We got 8m for Oviedo & Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.