Would you like Costa?

• Yes!

Votes: 561 84.1%
  • Noooo!

Votes: 106 15.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gylfi didn't skip the entire pre-season and spend it lying on a beach piling on weight, with the occasional beach ball five-a-side thrown in for giggles.

I guess we'll only find out if Mosh pulls the trigger and signs him.

Have you accompanied Diego this summer or just conjecture based on a couple of social media photos?

He may come until January and leave us sitting around a CL place with 8-10 goals in that time!! It's a massive yes from me..

But I don't think we would do a deal on them terms (4 months) I think it will only be for the full season or nothing

The only reason he hasn't been repeatedly banned is because he has been favoured by refs due to playing for a "sky 6" team. If he moves to us he'd lose that protection.

He was the joint 4th most booked player in the league both last season and the season before, so I'm not sure he had much of that "sky 6" protection.

yeah we should agree the whole season and then offski to Madrid. Would love him in the blue, one of those players you hate playing against you but love if he is in your colours

Odds on with most bookies now.... must admit I didn't think it was realistic but seems like it's becoming more likely by the hour

My only real problem's with this are, he hasn't had a preseason. He'll just be getting fit and then go to Spain. Also will he care about doing well for us? If he wanted to join us for the season it would be fantastic though.

Status
Not open for further replies.