Europa League Group Draw 25/8/17 Noon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The teams above us spend money too like. Indeed the team that finished one place ahead of us paid near £100 mill for a striker. Romelu someone.
We've spent big. Let's not doubt that for one second. No other manager of the club has spent a fraction of what he's spent in the first year of their time here. The stakes are raised.

But you have projected a net spend of 20m Dave, you yourself have said we need a net spend of 50-60m to make a dent at the top table, so why are you expecting miracles?
I'm not. I'm expecting the tv cash to be used for the purpose we get it for. Atm we've seen player sales cover almost all spending. He needs to hand over the money the team has earned and not bank it....like he did last summer.

Not sure if this has been posted already but here's the fixtures apparently:

Attachments

• europa fixtures.jpg
    europa fixtures.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 165
I'm not. I'm expecting the tv cash to be used for the purpose we get it for. Atm we've seen player sales cover almost all spending. He needs to hand over the money the team has earned and not bank it....like he did last summer.

The TV money is gone David, we spent some of it in Jan and we have spent the rest this Summer on Agent fees and buying the fella from Iceland, the cupboard is currently bare.

Status
Not open for further replies.