Match Thread Manchester City v Everton (Mon 21 Aug 2017, 20:00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny is Koeman will say in post match conference that he was happy with 1st half display but wasn't happy with the second half, yet it's his tactical changes that have screwed us over, it was clear at 80minutes it's not working he's got 1 sub left, he should be changing it

And now with Morgs off, just threw away 2 points which should have been ours, maybe even throw away all 3

Think he set us up right from the start tbh, williams looked like he may have been injured, it was a gutsy move and it made sense to go more attacking. Maybe he would have been better off brining martina on and pushing holgate to centre back? I dunno. The goal was always going to come though, it always does against us in those types of games. I really would like us to go at teams a bit more but we haven't brought in a striker yet, sandro was injured, barkley injured, bolasie injured, siggyurdson not match fit. Our options were pretty limited.

Outplayed him to salvage a point and steal 2 off us

Or are you telling me at 1-0 up against 10 men you're happy with the draw ?

Can't see how anybody can be happy with how utter garbage we've been in that 2nd half
Yeah, I am happy with a point away to City. Regardless of the second half, the way people were talking before I expected the worst. It is a point on which we can hopefully build.

That second half was criminal. FFS we had them there to pile up a big score against.

And don't get me started on the Davies sub for Klaassen.

Dave, we drew 1-1 at City, you are complaining really?

Wanna go into how much that squad cost, how much it compared to other seasons results etc

point away at city for me is a [Poor language removed] great result

Whole game plan killed off in the second half.....thanks to the ref ;) should of kept 3 at the back also, always looked open when changed to 4, poor Jags has 0 pace :rolleyes: oh well, got a point out of the game..... next :cheers:

I'm still scratching my head over the Siggy substitution. Masterful tactician display by RK in the first half. Second half though was poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.