2017/18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.

I reckon it's just because he's crap and that Kenny would appear to be an upgrade on Martina at the very least.

The worst thing about Calvert Lewin is that he doesn't have a 'kin clue what to do with the ball when he has it. DCL.... Does Choke Loads

It bores me greatly when people like the above form such a dislike to a player, especially one of the younger ones in the very early stages of their career.

As if he is crap as you are at your judgement of players.

It bores me greatly when people like the above form such a dislike to a player, especially one of the younger ones in the very early stages of their career.

As if he is crap as you are at your judgement of players.

No pace, no vision, poor judgement, no anticipation, I could go on. Plenty of time to improve agreed, but it appears he's in this side for one reason. His height. Which we've started to play hoofball with his presence in the side. I might add that the jury is out on his heading ability also.

No pace, no vision, poor judgement, no anticipation, I could go on. Plenty of time to improve agreed, but it appears he's in this side for one reason. His height. Which we've started to play hoofball with his presence in the side. I might add that the jury is out on his heading ability also.

We really don't play hoofball though

but he did it so he knows what to do. you're talking drivel

Wayward passes to no one, flick ons to dead space, running into defenders.

At this stage of his career he just hasn't got it. Not for me. The signing of Sigurdsson and an imminent No 9 would limit his appearances. A move down to the championship with Dowell would of done the lad wonders.

About the same amount of times every other team in the league does with a 6 ft plus striker when there's no real other ball on

Status
Not open for further replies.