Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've lost Lukaku.....

DCL ain't good enough, Rooney can't play upfront on his own and it's unfair to ask sandro to hit the ground running

That's an opinion. Not one I agree with, but an opinion nonetheless.

I was merely pointing out that we have three centre forwards in the first team squad. There's clearly a need for a Giroud type, but there are also three weeks left of the window and all clubs are now being understandably coy in their transfer dealings.

That's an opinion. Not one I agree with, but an opinion nonetheless.

I was merely pointing out that we have three centre forwards in the first team squad. There's clearly a need for a Giroud type, but there are also three weeks left of the window and all clubs are now being understandably coy in their transfer dealings.

I agree with what you are saying
The only problem for some lads is that on FIFA you can sign who you want when you want (within limits I assume )

If Mbappe goes to PSG, I would ask them to name their price for Cavani!

......and then pay it.

We can't/won't pay what Swansea want for Sigurdsson never mind Cavani from PSG.

Our owners are good at talking a good game but haven't done anything to convince me we're going forward in any way.

So far our biggest signing is Rooney who is 100% past his best and have lost our best striker in god knows how long in Lukaku.

But hey I suppose Rooney's a local boy right? :)

I have an issue with you writing the same stuff every day like someone on here gives a crap.

Not sure if you understand what a forum is for but it's having a opinion.

I think you chat copious amounts of sewage but I don't tell you that everyday because it's your opinion and you're not going to change it because I said so.

So either give me some constructive replies or bail.

I don't get why we aren't making an offer for Giroud as we will find out one way or another if it's possible

It's quite possible we have made what are known i the trade as enquiries.
As in
Asking Arsenal would they consider selling him for the right price
Asking Giroud would he consider signing for us
If the answer to either question is a definite no why bother bidding

...early in the window there were reports that Koeman had a telephone conversation with Giroud. That must have been with Arsenal's permission. At that stage Giroud said he wanted to wait and see what his situation was at Arsenal and that he was not open to a move then.

I suspect Everton have been patient in their pursuit hoping it would happen but are now moving on to other targets. There's little we can do if the player doesn't want to move.

I can understand being hopeful of Giroud after predicting Arsenal will buy other forwards
Benteke is a ridiculous call, the bloke cant move and Palace would want insane money for him
Kalinic....I don't think people who've seen him would consider him...he's so so so bad.
Jorgensen...gosh. He's dreadful

Very poor selection if this is what Walsh/Koemoyes have come up with.

lollollol

...early in the window there were reports that Koeman had a telephone conversation with Giroud. That must have been with Arsenal's permission. At that stage Giroud said he wanted to wait and see what his situation was at Arsenal and that he was not open to a move then.

I suspect Everton have been patient in their pursuit hoping it would happen but are now moving on to other targets. There's little we can do if the player doesn't want to move.
Exactly eggs
So why bother bidding as some have asked
You could bid 40 m Arsenal accept and Giroud says no
Or Giroud could say yes and Arsenal say no

Season starts tomorrow and we don't have no CF. Not good enough
Thing is though this statement is patently untrue. We DO have a centre forward, we signed him from Malaga and he wears the no.9 shirt which traditionally denotes the centre forward. Sandro Ramirez IS a centre forward.

If the player said no at the start of the window as you suggest then there is a lot we can do as in move on. We must have alternatives identified better than the media are linking us with

Status
Not open for further replies.