Homepage Update: £40m Bid Made For Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope Swansea don't come in for one of our players....we should quote £75m even if it's a reserve or squad player

Let's hope Swansea don't come in for one of our players....we should quote £75m even if it's a reserve or squad player

If we do end up buying Sigurdsson the next team they try to buy a player from will treat them as they have treated us, demanding above market value for a player who wants to leave. The food chain of football.

What claptrap Damo, the club has spent the Lukaku money already, a player we made a profit on of 62m on, leave the net spend to the experts please.

We are currently 00000 with regards "net spend".

Very relaxed here for the new season. Three or four signings yet to come.

Plus we get rid of the turbo gash Besic. Will be a very good window.

15 million wasn't paid as cash up front. So yet again you are wrong Goat. Its performance contingent payments.

Stick to the pie eating contests. Leave the financials to the proper experts.

15 million wasn't paid as cash up front. So yet again you are wrong Goat. Its performance contingent payments.

So then you cant use 28m as his purchase price then, cos that was 19m plus add ons, but hey, I guess im eating a math pie here, cos you just got utterly slammed.

I'm finding this skirmishing of interest but it would be really helpful if you could highlight your key points, perhaps in a different font size or colour.

So then you cant use 28m as his purchase price then, cos that was 19m plus add ons, but hey, I guess im eating a math pie here, cos you just got utterly slammed.

Obviously you can't count then because 19m - 15m in add ons is still closer to 47m than 62m !

No net spend obsession here, just a desire for wrong information not to be allowed to fester on this fine forum.

The only thing I see coming from you is quote: Turbowrong.

Im sorry Damo, I cant converse with you any longer, people who think add ons never have to be paid shouldnt be allowed a viewpoint on cashflow, good day to you sir.

Please explain how Everton could possibly ever of made a profit of "£62 million"

As you just claimed Sherlock.

This is actually what we want. They are open to cash plus player swap so why don’t we just massively over value Connolly? £20 million anyone?

It's their own grave they are digging....Siggy is coming and they are just going to have fewer days to bring in other players

Status
Not open for further replies.