Not open for further replies.
Signings for the first team squad so far:

Michael keane - 24
Davy klaassen - 24
Cuco martina – 27
Jordan Pickford - 23
Sandro Ramirez - 22
Wayne Rooney - 31

Plus the signings at the U-23 level. Looks like someone didn't get the memo about signing players 27 and over.

Koeman? Or is the Sigurdsson deal off?

and wheres Williams bolasie schneiderlin and gana?

Yeah but we wot even miss him because all he does is score goals. Doesn't have the first touch to play up front, lad. No work ethics on that lad, he's dead arrogant. We will must share the goals around and be better.

You monumental biffs. Go on and lecture me on the commercial benefits of signing Rooney though. Made up we were on back pages of crap newspapers for three days. All them shirt sales in Kansas aren't gonna score goals and win games for Everton. Our standing doh.

Too much internet, too much biffs amongst our fanbase.

That system played today could work. Only with different players...

Pickford/Stekelenburg/Joel - Coleman/Kenny/Martina, Keane/Holgate, Williams/Jagielka, centre half/RFM/Besic, Baines/Connolly/Bolasie? - Schneiderlin/Barry, Davies/Gueye, Sigurdsson/Klaassen - DCL/Sandro/Mirallas, Giroud/Rooney

Or well, at least better play Lennon or even Rooney as our RWB if Koeman won't play Kenny. Davies should always play centrally.

This team has a Barkley shaped hole in it, give the lad 160k a week and a few of Usmanov's KGB hit men so he can goose who he wants and the city is minus a few dirtbag gangsters!

Koeman? Or is the Sigurdsson deal off?

and wheres Williams bolasie schneiderlin and gana?

Oh last year too. SO that would be

Bolasie who would have been 27 when purchased.

Schneiderlin also 27 when purchased

Gana would who have just turned 27, although he could be anyway between 20 and 40.

And old man Williams.

Offset by Lookman who was 19, and DCL at 19.

Hardly a policy of buying over-the-hill wasters.

Oh last year too. SO that would be

Bolasie who would have been 27 when purchased.

Schneiderlin also 27 when purchased

Gana would who have just turned 27, although he could be anyway between 20 and 40.

And old man Williams.

Offset by Lookman who was 19, and DCL at 19.

Hardly a policy of buying over-the-hill wasters.

Put down your 1st eleven and their ages....you should find

Pickford
Keane
Klaassen/Davies
Sandro

Are the younger lads...The rest are all 27+with 50mil sig soon to be added.

Put down your 1st eleven and their ages....you should find

Pickford
Keane
Klaassen/Davies
Sandro

Are the younger lads...The rest are all 27+with 50mil sig soon to be added.

Oh we're talking about who's in the first XI now - thought we were on about signing over-the-hill wasters? Not sure why the fixation on 27+, it's not like those players have no resale value. And if they propel us up the league then it justifies the outlay.

I think the first XI now is set in stone for the rest of the season as there is absolutely no way any younger players get in the team. Also, with only less than a month to go in the transfer window, there is probably no way that any players younger than 27 will be purchased.

Yeah but we wot even miss him because all he does is score goals. Doesn't have the first touch to play up front, lad. No work ethics on that lad, he's dead arrogant. We will must share the goals around and be better.

You monumental biffs. Go on and lecture me on the commercial benefits of signing Rooney though. Made up we were on back pages of crap newspapers for three days. All them shirt sales in Kansas aren't gonna score goals and win games for Everton. Our standing doh.

Too much internet, too much biffs amongst our fanbase.
TERN ROSS. Remember his name when you moaned him out you toxic toads. MENTALITY DOH. You'll do it with Tom Davies in time too, familiarity is contempt for you dullards.
I think some of our fans needed to hear that. We could have had Ross on the right with Siggy on the left and a creamy core of Davies, Klassen and Scheiderlin in the middle, but they couldn't help themselves. Now we're stuck with McDonalds hogging up all the balls in the middle for branding purposes.

Thought there were positive signs. Link up play was promising, if a little rusty. Lack of movement a bit of a worry but I personally think we've had that problem for a while. Pace would add a different dimension to this team but it's more about how quick we move the ball in possession. Don't need pace to play with a quick tempo.

TERN ROSS. Remember his name when you moaned him out you toxic toads. MENTALITY DOH. You'll do it with Tom Davies in time too, familiarity is contempt for you dullards.

No word of a lie I was in a pub with me mate watching the arsenal game at the end of last season and joked that Davies can be the next boo-boy. About 30 seconds later Davies misplaced a pass and some arl scruff very, very aggressively shouted "of efff off Davies".

It hath begun.

Obvious 3 for me: Davies, Keane and DCL. Keane will be a rock at the back. And DCL is class, when up front not jammed in on a wing.

Davies was brilliant. What a player he will be, before he joins Chelsea for 50m in 3 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.