Match Thread Everton vs Ruzemberok, Thursday 27th July, 8.05pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
For that to happen it's going take either two of the following: United, city, Chelsea, Liverpool or Spurs to drop out of the top 4 (I don't expect Arsenal to make the top 4). I'd say that is unlikely, so to me winning the EL is the best chance. Out of curiously, which of those teams do you expect to finish out of the top 4? If Liverpool sell Coutinho I'd say them, alternatively if Spurs don't invest in their squad and the Wembley factor to consider, I'd say Spurs.
Liverpool and Spurs will find it hard given their CL responsibilities / Wembley millstone.

Can't see us losing next week. If we score once the tie is over thanks to away goals.
I can't see us losing either. Chances are we'll look fitter and Sandro will start which will give them a headache right from the off. With them being at home and behind in the tie the onus will be on them to open up the play and as long as we're a bit quicker going forward then we were at Goodison we'll brush them aside.

I can't see us losing either. Chances are we'll look fitter and Sandro will start which will give them a headache right from the off. With them being at home and behind in the tie the onus will be on them to open up the play and as long as we're a bit quicker going forward then we were at Goodison we'll brush them aside.
I've got a feeling we may give them a bit of a thrashing. I half expected the Goodison game to be tight but this should be much more open and there were signs last week, certainly some of the link up play between Rooney, Klaasan and Sandro that we can tear their defence apart. Just need to be clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.